Its the 29th Feb and I feel I must make a post if only for the fact I won't be doing one on this date for 4 years! (hmm wonder what life will be like then?)
However on of my readers has seen Dr T today (at the SSAGO AGM I'm guessing prob with a SAGGA hat on) and comments "no beardy-stubble on your man today :-)" So it would seem he's shaved for once at a rally! Mind you I don't know if he would have given this person the brio pad effect had he hugged them!
Whilst my other half has been freezing up in the far north at a SAGGO rally (he claims its his last ... we shall see ;)) I meanwhile have been down south doing a bit of a 'Life Laundary' ... so some bits that weren't quite unpacked when I moved 3 years ago have been sorted and the recycling box is half full and there is already a dustbin sack done ..... and I still have a pile of bits to go through (and another shelf sometime).
Its not been all tidying this weekend however ... Friday night saw myself at the mighty fine LJ's in Fareham with my friends for a chinese meal out. Amusingly we ended up sitting at the table we sat at last time but this time Dr T's place was taken up by my friend Sam. We went for their 'All you can eat' menu as it meant we could choose different dishes from the standard set menus all for 95p extra on the one we'd of had otherwise. It most delicious and I was happy with the aromatic duck I love so much. During the meal the chinese I had my Swale leaving do at was raised ... could I remember the name of it could I heck! If you go to Fav its on Preston St digaonally from the JDW. Hmmm might have to take Dr T & the olds there sometime as its great for picky Dr T as he can see what he's going to eat first ... or can just eat lots of the same thing if he wants.
Then over today and last night I've been playing my DVD arrival of last weekend; Twin Peaks Season One. I'm halfway through and its fab to watch it again ... it was my must see tv battle with the olds when I was a teenager (living in a 1 tv house that didn't have a video!) but I got to see it even if I had to explain things to my olds! Mind you I said I would be watching it this weekend and I think I might have a loan request from the Fareham Library for the set.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home