February 18, 2004

The Brownie Leaders meal last night was mighty fine. We ended up in Lloyds No.1 (aka posh JDW) and spent much of the meal discussing films (and their leading men). So I enjoyed a ‘Wild West Platter’ with one of our YLs for the mighty fine price of £5.99 (it being after 5pm) … not quite as good as the Italian (ie pannini) platter I had with Dr T a while (also after 5pm!). Mind you it did also mean the ‘trying to loose some weight for wedding pics in summer’ plan has rather fallen down this week (oh well, I have plenty of time!) … just the mexican to test on the bargin platters! (and Lufbra now has a Lloyds so maybe it’ll be there we test it). It also means that I will be trying to convince Dr T he wants to see Big Fish, described a ‘unusual’ by YL but then it is Tim Burton so would you expect anything less?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home