January 29, 2004

Well I had the meeting earlier today to try and sort things out, it didn't quite go as planned but things are likely to be a lot better than they were, and more importantly the situation will be monitored to see how things go. Part of the reason that things didn't quite to plan is that there are various issues surrounding the sections concerned that mean I can't transfer straight back. But I feel things are a lot better now I've got the issues out in the open at work so at least things can get better. I will still persue a couple of other things and see whether they come to anything. One thing is for sure I'm happier than I was last Friday (and on a week when I've had no communication from Dr T as he's been on an experiement week).

But the lack of communication will end as tomorrow night I'm driving up north to spend a weekend moving Dr T with the Wagon! Oooh it will be cold up north!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home