The doctor spoke re: popcorn; I have the definitive answer, he’s not fussed by it and prefers one of his favourite food groups, chocolate. Hmm am I painting Dr T as someone with a chocolate dependency? Well he should be fine this weekend as I have some chocolate that needs to be eaten up (so not to tempt me) but preferably not by me … and I’ve even got some sour yellow fruit that he likes along with the juice version (‘cos I’m feeling nice & it’s his birthday) so levels of a certain clear alcoholic liquor will be going down I feel! At least I haven’t got any red bull in the house!
… but this leaves him still having to wait for the main bit of his pressie as he’s a little indecisive (or just apathetic?) about present related items. Maybe that’s what happens when you get old ;)
But first to other things … work appraisal .. yet again the issues of late will be raised … likelihood of anything happening … low (but at least I don’t have fav person doing it; he currently seems to think (when he actually notices I exist) that I cannot think for myself and have to be told what work I need to do and when to do it … hmm better get on and write that cv (and bring that subject up at appraisal to maybe get them to do something!) Maybe a bit more news on that front later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home