Hmph! Have been and done the rounds of the blogs I decided to follow some of the links to other blogs that have been linked to. I ended up on Wendy's blog and followed the link she has to the most excellent band known as Barenaked Ladies ..... and found out they played Southampton last night!!! Far better way to spend the evening than sitting in a District Meeting .... Hmph! Particularly as they are a most excellent live band, and the reason you should see music Live! I saw them first when I first moved here and I can't think of Britney Spears 'Opps I did it again' in the same way after it was sung to the Darth Vader theme and the phase 'opps I did it again, my evil empire'.
Oh well maybe I should consoul myself and buy one of their albums I don't have to bring some new BNL into the flat. Oooh why didn't I follow it last week?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home