Phew it was hot for me today, I spent the day in a flash new building whose air con didn't want to work. It was day 1 of 'Contractural Awareness' (aka Contract Law) .. tomorrow its another M27 commute for Day 2 and solving Contractural Problems ... hopefully the air con works as it did for the last session (ie as it should do).
I spent the weekend up north for the SAGGA Committee meeting .. I survived my first meeting like Andy, there were also a couple more blog publishers there too. Since then I busily been going through subs book ... I'm now on the list of debtors ... so be warned if you still owe SAGGA subs!
This week however like Andy the week before (whose place was very tidy ... I forgot to comment on the windows, they were open) I'm on a housework blitz, not because of SAGGA more because of a maternal visitation (for cutting out my dress and fitting her jacket ... so dining table on the top of the list).
Hmm better get on with either the debt list or some Kitchen tidying ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home