Arrrgh I've just caught myself (and Dr T has commented on) watching Friends. This is bad. My sister has tried for many years to get me to watch and enjoy this and I have always resisted ... I feel I must state here it is Dr T wishing to watch the last episode and not myself (I've already done my washing up to avoid some of it!).
The good doctor has arrived and is sat next to me as I type sat on the sofa, so the weekend will be good! Hmmm snuggling whilst typing is nice ;) I shall stop before I make my readership sick!
Mind he's commented on the lack of comment on his commentage (are you still following?) over on Planet Mad. He'd like to point out he's been working with 1050 balls, one of which was radioactive (ask him what he was doing with them I don't understand!).
(This has been approved grammatically by a Grammer God!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home