Well the meeting with fav person I had been dreading happened finally today ... and he actually being nice to me and didn't blame me for everything after the meeting (which I thought would be the case) ... hence I'm rather cautious and nervous about his actions. I guess I'll just have to see if some flak is spread whilst I'm on my hols next week for me to return to (although I will book the Tuesday off as a car and Caz service day ... car is booked in, hair to be booked and hopefully will sort out dentist and doctors appointments that day as well as the mess known as the flat in the hope that I will have finished unpacking by the time Dr T moves down!
Spent the afternoon looking at piles at the the Round Tower (which forms the Portsmouth side of the entrance to the Harbour) so whilst the recording of dayworks and work going on is usually rather boring its made more enjoyable by the passing shipping. A visiting dutch frigate came in whilst I was there and they are much slicker than our version, much more modern looking...
One more day to go, a drawing that must be finished (but going very well and client being happy with the stuff already produced ... hence fav person happy).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home