The world of work last week had quite a lot of down and a little bit of laughter (but that was soon stifled) …. I’m getting to that point again where I can’t see myself surviving much longer in Highways. Oh well we have an office move around in a couple of weeks which might help, at least then we’ll be able to see which colleagues are in and the in/out board when we answer the phone, always useful!
The weather here was rather rubbish first thing … it seemed like late afternoon rather than fairly well into morning when I drove in (dipped headlights required) but at least it looks like daylight now. Mind you I still have to go out on site and check if some studs are going down.
At least this week is starting well by the fact that I have Friday afternoon on leave to spend with Dr T, meeting a friend for lunch that day and then get to spend the weekend @ Foxlease with a variety of SAGGA friends (and my little sister)
On other non-work matters, I’ve been good over the weekend by sorting out my flat a bit more, washing my extremely dirty car after the Lakes and even hoovering the place (a thing I hate as its usually followed by streaming eyes and sneezing). I’ve also decided to shed the odd pound or 3 as come August and Becca’s wedding I may be in the odd photo or 2 … so no trying feed me lots of chocolate please … give it to Dr T, he loves the stuff more than me!
I suppose I better try and find something workwise to occupy my mind .. hard when you have a handful of schemes and are just basically a glorified draughtie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home