I was made to giggle by a bit of confused identity. TWM Mk2 was confused to receive an e-mail from a Tom M* (confirming a weekend away come Jan) ... this confused the boy as its not the name by which he knows Dr T. What makes it even more amusing is that a few months back the three of us had a conversation about the fact that Dr T was a TWM (Mk1) as was he (and they infact shared the same TW bit). So confusion still reigns but at least TWM Mk2 won't be quite so confused now. Mind you it was only by me misinterpreting his e-mail that he made the link! You forget sometimes when you know some people well and others know them by only one name which isn't always used (Dr T is known as Dr T, not Dr M. In a similar way MKP is known as Pinky and so some would would not know his first name).
Life's A Beach
... and then a freak winter storm arrives in August!
December 18, 2003
Caz ...
has Just watched ...in a summer film fest!
Hell Boy 2
Clone Wars
The Dark Knight
X Files: I want to believe
Wall E
is about to watch on DVD
Indiana Jones Box Set
is listening to
Ocean FM
BBC Five Live
Barenaked Ladies Are Men
is currently reading
Blue Shoes & Happiness
is still reading
Harry Potter 7
is Blogging to
Rambling Wrights
K
Mad
Pinky
Pete
Si J
James
is keeping an eye on...
Cuisine de Pompey
Karen Burniston
Cathy Zielske
Barenaked Ladies Blog
PhD Comics
has a bit of thing for ...
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
Keen Blvd Footwear
is surfing to
The Beeb
Girlguiding UK
Flickr
CAMRA
ICE
Easy Fundraising
Amazon
Spinnaker Tower
is wanting
Amazon
has signed
Save our Orchards!
Supporting her Brownies
Today's Terror Alert Rating
Previous Posts
- Hmm having just looked once more at my prime conte...
- As ever I made my daily visit to site to see how t...
- I'm back from the big smoke ... and have had a hap...
- Well things are finally getting festive around her...
- He He Dr T can be smart! See for yourself! But wil...
- This morning I am feeling very tired, this is part...
- A visit to Wilkinson's (& shopping for remaining x...
- Dr T & I went an saw Finding Nemo finally on Staur...
- Well it would seem I’m a ‘summer season’ donor of ...
- At this moment in time I’m a somewhat annoyed and ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home