December 17, 2003

As ever I made my daily visit to site to see how things were going. All the active studs needed have been installed and we have 2 left with the spacings used so Dr T should be happy as he has another LED product to play with other the weekend (but then it has to go back to work). You see white LEDs are Dr T’s weakness, he can’t walk past a White LED torch without looking at it! Sad but true! Mind you these active studs are rather cool with the LEDs! Tonight I’m going to finish work out on site and do a drive through of the site in the dark to see it in its improved studs & lines glory! The Site Foremen has just described it as a Discotheque so I’m guessing a good improvement has been made!

In other matters work is still as dull as ever but I have the encentive of a weekend with Dr T come Friday … and I get to bring him back down south (via my friends) so company (and DJ) for the return leg. Mind you it’ll make going to work hard on Mon & Tues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home