I’m currently in a very annoyed and stressed out state …. And yep the shoulders are aching currently because as the week has gone on its got worse. Admittedly AutoCAD not wanting to play ball for the last 2 days on my current drawings hasn’t helped. Continuing on from yesterday I had a really patronsing comment made (‘good girl’ as if I was 5 or a dog) for trimming up a couple of drawings to go out whilst waiting for my drawing to come through. This is joined to the fact that despite being told to ask me about the tender posting procedure the senior engineer and person with patronising comment have pretty much total ignored me in the process of getting the tender docs out despite the fact I’ll be the one making sure it goes down OK on site. This means the time until I can survive HWI no longer is shortening by the day. So in attempt to try and resolve the situation I’ve done a bit of investigation on resolving the situation, firstly by a move to the private sector in a city about 15 miles east of here that has a port & dock section (and could earn an old Pompog friend some money), in association with this when I finally get hold of my Maritime team leader I shall see if he can give me a release/escape date from HWI (bearing in mind by secondment should have finished in December at the latest). Suffice to say I don’t want it to come to me changing jobs (I like PCC and Maritime, its just that HWI will be driving me out for some of the same reasons I left my old job for).
…. And I’m sure Dr T would rather me not be such a moody soul!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home