January 15, 2004

Hmm chilled out a bit (and not had the glass of wine I was going to have) and soon after I posted I had a discussion with HWI team leader about future work, where I stated I would rather be in Maritime (but alas it would be hard to find enough work) but I have got a scheme back to be in my control and another scheme I thought I was in charge of back after it recently appeared I wasn't, so that good as I like to have ownership of the stuff I work on. I'm also getting some more work which should keep me occupied although I'm still not quite getting the people management skills I want, so I personally still feel my CPR (to get C.Eng) has been set back 6months because of my secondment. So I shall see if I can get a date for return to Maritime (it was raised in the discussion) but if something comes of my e-mail sent earlier about a move eastwards I may well still persue it.

Mind you the thing I'm currently looking forward to the most is this weekend as I just have tomorrow morning to work followed by an afternoon of leisure followed by a small trip westwards for a weekend at Foxlease featuring friends, cars, port & other alcoholic drinks ... sounds mighty fine to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home