Injuries in the name of Guiding...
Dr T currently has some impressive bruising and grazing up his left hand side, obtained on the way to try and answer a phone call, which was from a Guider after listening to the message left. For Dr T went for the kitchen phone as he was in the bath so didn't want to drip over some of my stuff in the living room. With his wet feet he slipped on the kitchen lino and landed on the plastic crate we put the glass bottles for recylcing in (forunately pretty empty at the time). See I leave the flat for the day to go to a SAGGA meeting and Dr T does this to himself!
So this poses the questions what injuries have you sustained in the name of Guiding or Scouting?
I think I've managed to to get away with pretty much nothing. Unless you count the craft knife cut to my thigh done as part of my international trip fundraising, I even had to instruct Dr T as I did first aid on myself (to stop myself fainting!).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home