July 02, 2004

Today Fav Person destroyed what would have been a nice relaxing but busy Friday by being petty and as a result winding me up once more with his petty actions.

But enough of that it's the weekend and Dr T is sat next to me as I blog (him being the requestee of this post).
The weekend will feature (hopefully) the laying of loftboards, seeing Shrek 2, eating a post 5pm Lloyds platter (for the bargin price of £5.99), a lie in, a cooked lunch courtesy of his mother... alas it also means another platform goodbye ... but we must be down to single figures on this I guess.

We're watching the TV (What the Victorians did for us on UKTV History) before the eviction of Marco (yipee he's been annoying me from the moment he entered the Big Brother House). I wasn't planning to watch much of it but as ever I've become drawn to it.

This post has been grammatically approved by (tired) Tom (who's leg is also being a mouse mat!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home