Bit of this, bit of that
The above title refers to what Dr T says when I come home from work and ask him what he’s spent the day doing …
But in this case it will refer to a variety of items I wish to type about..
I learnt a new french word yesterday at work, after it was on a business card a colleague had yesterday. Armateurs, doesn’t mean amateurs but ship-owners (which is good as this company is into ferries), thank you babel fish for this gem.
My new cord trousers for work are lower cut than many of my other trousers … so I must remember to wear longer tops with them to maintain working modesty. I hate nothing worse than the Pompey obsession of revealing flesh/ thong triangles for all to see regardless of whether its decent to see or not.
I fancy doing a bit more bookcrossing again … after thinking of what a excellent OBCZ a corner of my local would make (it already having a small collection of books present). Just need to obtain some books to release …
Our Yellow Blob unit has become the talk of the playground! So much so we’ve cancelled our ‘Bring a Friend’ night due for before half term as we’re now a pretty much full unit! We had 4 ex-Rainbows start this term … and ever since we had 2 new starters join each week … so lots of Brownie buddying, so much so we can’t really play games at the start and most of the unit is on pre-promise stuff. We have 6 make their promise next week, and probably another 4 just before half term! We’re jolly pleased with ourselves for this … hopefully they’ll all still be here in a year’s time (but which time I think we’ll have succeeded).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home