September 12, 2005

The annoyance of Open Plan Offices.

HARGH! In the office I sit next to the meeting table (separated by bookcases) and we have a noisy person at a meeting this morning. It’s driving me up the wall, as I’m trying to have some concentrating on a survey drawing (I've now given up until after he leaves). Having someone as near shouting level next to you doesn’t help. Level 9 (with Def Leppard, so no soft stuff) of my HD Player doesn’t drown him out (but close to phone drown out!). I don’t really want to know about what his Section 38 stuff needs really… He makes our resident noisy person seem quiet (although he has reduced his volume). I know that even me in excitable mode am quieter than this bloke. Roll on noon when I can escape the noise! I’m sure half the wing can hear the conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home