January 18, 2005

Hmm Tom has been rather lovey dovey of late ... this concerns me. Whilst I love the appreciation and lots of hugs I does slightly make me uneasy. Those of you who have seen the comment of a few days ago will have seen Dr T in lovey mode. He claims its in response to a comment I made (in the flat) but with my goldfish like memory I have forgotton what I said. I'm guessing it was in realtion to his lack of affect to get the response I have been ..

...and they say women are hard to understand!

On a warmer note I have decided to finally treat myself to some smelly hellys at the weekend (get that warrant out for 10% off at Blacks) as I my legs were a little chilly through the trousers this morning on the site vist ... and that was in the morning and not night time. So in a vain attempt to lessen the amount of my body that enters numbness when working nights (as FenderQueen) at the end of the month I have decided to make these purchases. No doubt Dr T will approve when I climb in the bed at 3am after checking site is OK and supervising some of the works. If he thinks he has cold feet when he gets in bed wait until I'm on nights (I'll get my own back ;)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home