(In the style of Rod Stewart) I am swaying, I am swaying .... or more correctly my head feels as if my whole desk and I are swaying. This is because today I have spend 6.5 hours bobbing up and down the ferryport in a work boat in a slightly choppy harbour on a hydrographic survey (i.e. seabed levels) for my mud removal works. This also meant lunch was (half) eaten at 4pm (I'd gone past being hungry) so I'm also probably slightly light headed ... hence the swaying in boat like manner sensation.
Maybe I'll head home now (yes I still am at work but once I leave here I'm on hols :)) and have a drink so the swaying isn't so sureal! Hmm it's friend of feeling seasick nausea when on dry land in a site office due to the smell of ferry exhaust fumes (hmm nice, but at least I know now as suspected it the ferry smell that makes me feel sick and not really the sea state).
Oh and QHM was really nice with us asking for the tide gauge every 20 mins ... we had 2 decimal places for the whole of the survey!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home