October 20, 2004

You can tell it’s definitely autumn and the clocks are soon to change .. Pompey is full of drizzle and greyness and it feels like home time when you drive to work.

But on the brighter side of things I’ve got a couple of days off next week to spend some time with my sister (minus bro-in-law) when she makes a visitation to Chez Caz&Tom on her half-term UK tour. We’re planning an escape to Winchester (that’s the start of the North for Dr T) as we’ve never been and Dr T isn’t interested (‘I went there when I was at school’) which I’m looking forward to. An NT visit somewhere on the Sunday with dinner at the Mongolian BBQ restaurant, with another day doing something else. How long will it take before the two of us argue? Your guesses in the comments section! At least Dr T will be there to referee! Mind you he’ll probably on my sister’s side as younger siblings Utd.

6 Comments:

Blogger DaveP said...

It's not just miserable dahn Saaf, It's grim up north too at the moment - weatherwise only you understand!

October 20, 2004 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The midlands is grey and very wet too! Glad my mum got a raincover for my pushchair love Alex

October 20, 2004 3:08 PM  
Blogger Caz said...

My word Alex you have learnt typing skills early. Glad you appreciate your mummy's purchase.

October 20, 2004 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mummy helps me to type, but i do lots of it myself like this vgffgfddnmh cxcbnzsjk allex

October 21, 2004 4:29 PM  
Blogger Caz said...

Did you learn your typing from Fatso 2 (RIP)?

October 21, 2004 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think fatso and I were taught using the same learn at home course! love alkex c

October 22, 2004 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home