Today I’m back in the trusty black trousers (Ver.3) but will I turn up in a skirt again tomorrow, we shall see how I feel.
I have been spending some pennies over the ‘net (but unlike Mad I’ve been totally sober when doing so). So over the next few days will have a selection of parcels winging their way to Chez C&T. The item I’m rather looking forward to receiving are some SealSkinz gloves which are waterproof gloves available in a small size. This means no more clown glove impressions with my short stubby hands inside ‘One Size’ (read large male hands, not very small female hands) industrial rubber gloves when tying up barge ropes on works. We probably shouldn’t be doing them but you feel a pratt just standing there when everyone else is trying to catch lots of ropes to tie up. I shall test them out with some forthcoming Fender Repairs unless some winter walking comes along first! They even have sticky pads to allow me to write site notes in them!
Otherwise it’s pretty much DVDs from both camps so we shall be using AV heaven to its full potential. Mind you due to Dr T mucking up his computer a bit (in the aim of improving things) we are likely to be spending more money at Novatech this Saturday morning, where he’s urging me to get a wireless printer cable set up ... it's not that much so I think I’m swaying that way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home