September 21, 2004

Yesterday wasn't my last day on site .. as I received a phone call just as I was putting stuff into my car for the office to say I was needed again on site as the person I'm covering needed another day off following moving house at the weekend. ... then he phone in this morning whilst I was printing off a drawing in the office to say thinks he's going down with the bug his daughter brought back from nursery ... so some time I might get to do my own work in the office!

So because of this phone call I dashed back into the flat picked up the laptop (not unpacked from yesterday) and took it with me, if only to do the Brownie prep I hadn't done of getting some info on Endangered Species ready to start the 'Friend to Animals' badge to link in with the SW England Splash Challenge. So this has been duely done, and the printing has now finished so I've taken the chance to do a lunchtime blog entry ....

Mind you I'm having to use dial up .... ooh its so slow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home