August 02, 2004

Last week I found out that on of my best mates was finally (after a long time trying) pregnant ... this was good news as she was always a mother hen when I lived with her as a student and is a natural mother type.

However today this news went a woah! As she found out on Friday she's expecting twins!!! Aaargh! It took the weekend for her to get over this slight shock and enter the normality mode and trying to work out what they need to get done in the next 31 weeks .... along with buying 2 of everything.

So the fingers and toes will be crossed by myself (and another friend) that all goes well. First job is to sort out their back bedroom as 2 babies won't fit in their decorated box room (that could be easily converted to nursery). Will the babies be sharing the room with the collection of power tools, we shall see. I feel we may be helping with some DIY in the months to come ....

Mind you this means I'll hopefully have the choice of two (non-identical) babies to coo over and then hand back!

Oooh I'm all rather happy about this news .... so I expect her husband is rather bouncy and excited (he was excited when they thought it was 1).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home