I'm back again! Still on the South Island but now on the tour (hence no blog) and currently spending tonight in Queenstown the adrenaling capital (and home of bungee jumping) in NZ. You won't find me doing a bungee jump ... but jet boating instead! Reports later in the trip. Got a bit of a high from the luge course at the top of the Gondola at Queenstown which was great! The luges were more a cross between a go kart and a sledge ... but really great fun .. they also have then in Rotarua on the North Island so I might find mysel having a go there!
UK group relations have improved from yesterday but we still have a bad egg in the bunch .... Me and Sarah came up with the start of the observor's guide to Guiders while eating the earlier postings carrot cake and coffee! I'll post it on my return when I can surf for ages at home!
But the trip is fab, the scenery is fab and I really want to come back here to spend longer in places!!!! .... one memory card own another to go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home