Hmmm I too have now been migrated to new blogger ... we shall see what happens!
Other news today ...
They finished slipforming the tower ar 0345hrs so I've had pretty lazy/ quiet morning with just a bit of surveying to keep me occupied (although with the surveyor we have doing this its a big test on the nerves as he is very annoying and winds everybody up with his prattling on!). Topping out ceremony with the mayor is at 1400hrs but I'm not involved with that and as I'm heading off eastwards tonight I won't be joining the lads for a drink either :(
I'm in Civic and will stay here for lunch ... hmm I think in the last 6 months I've been in this building for lunch less than 10 times ... I've been on site too long! I'm currently trying to sort out paperwork for some works so that finance are happy (which they rarely are!). Then if I have time its onwards to the roundabout probably via the ferryport, an engineer's work is never done!
At least I have a weekend away this weekend to hopefully relax with the good Doctor (and his EH/NT cards) ... and I promise I will not punch my little sister when she comes over for sunnday lunch (argue, yes; punch, no).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home