My friend Sarah has informed me she has found someone who outscores Tom on the Geek Test with 31% ... she also hastened to add that it wasn't her! Hmm but she does work in IT so I'm guessing that's where the 31% came from ;)
On other news I'm having a pretty Sh*tty week here at work, on Monday I found out that the Clerk Works is leaving at the end of the week, Yesterday I realised that I will be doing 3 peoples job next week, will have to work the saturday so won't be spending the friday night on the way to summer camp with my sister, then today to cap it I found that immediately as I get back from camp I'm required for tower cover on slipforming the top of it which is likely to involve nightwork .... can it get any worse? At least my teeth aren't falling apart like someone else I know who's having a bit of a cr*p week too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home