June 11, 2003

For those of you who’ve not visited Mad’s Blog or Helms Deeper of late will have missed out the interest that has been caused by The Dodgy Test … I somehow came out ever so squeaky clean with a prison sentence of 0 years and a fine of £0 … not quite sure how as I did answer some of the questions with a yes.

Dr ‘Little Bro’ T did send Mad a comment that he thought my result wasn’t right as I have a little sister and claimed NEVER to have punched someone … I of course have sent my response in the fact that being girls we just pulled hair and got the nails out (hmm and probably quite a bit of object throwing by each other). See boys on the other hand are more likely to punch than be catty! Thoughts spring to mind of my sister’s weapon of choice, a first love toy doll (with a lovely hard body) which she made contact with my nose with causing me to have a big nose bleed as a kid .. I still can’t look at them without thinking of nosebleeds!

Mind you it did make me rethink my answers and I probably have punched someone in jest but not with violent intentions ... maybe I should redo the test ... done that and ended up with 5 Years but still a fine of £0 ... and this time the punching box was ticked ... even though its been done in jest .... are other parties happy now?

Meanwhile I’m left to mull over what Dr T’s score was on the test. I’m suspecting he got more than me and has a ‘yes’ to the have you ever punched someone … probably his big bro given half the chance ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home