June 22, 2008

A morning of the flat to myself!!

Not what some people might get excited about, but for the first time I think this year, without taking some Annual Leave off I got the flat to myself yesterday morning. There was sufficient boat interest (start of the round UK powerboat race) for Dr T to go and take photos and let me have some time to myself in the flat ...

... so not mind blowing, but so rare for me... its so nice to have the place to myself, but alas I rarely get to experience time like this without taking annual leave (and one day of that was lost as Dr T was ill that day which sort of scuppered it). It wasn't as productive as hoped, but that was mainly the mindset that I wasn't going to spend the morning doing housework while Dr T amused himself; it would be a waste of the time ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She obviously can't remember as long ago as the May the 5th.

June 22, 2008 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was probably only for a couple of hours and I probably ended up doing housework as ever on a free weekend...

June 23, 2008 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home