July 18, 2003

Hmm currently have a bit of a ponder with regards to tentage on the forthcoming GaSCiT camp. Do I take my own tent which is a ‘Millets best’ Backpacker tent that you can only sit up in at the bit where your head is, or do I take Dr T’s 4 Man ‘stick it up a mountain face’ Mountain Hardware tent (currently residing Chez Caz) which I can semi stand in? I’m currently erring on the Mountain Hardware ‘cos of the semi standing aspect … but a 4 man tent for 1 person for 6 nights does seem a bit on the large side, but then I would have more space to spread my stuff ;)

I also had the realisation that I will have to cover the equivalent of 15 person days in 3 person days next week … arrgh! So I think its unlikely that I’ll be getting to see a lot of site as I will be trawling through what paperwork I need get sorted before I escape (which seems to grow by the hour) …. So lets also hope for no phone calls so I get a chance to do the work (Alright that’s more like a micracle).

… Thank Crunchie it’s Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home