May 18, 2003

Those of you who've seen me in the last 10 days might like to know I've still not had a fever and I'm now out the 10 SARS incubation period! Yeah I can cough and sneeze to my heart's content now! As Dr Tom pointed out to my friend Sam who we went to see X2 with when she said that he was the person most likely to be affected by it if I did have it .. that I'd spent my first weekend home with a load of people who live all over the country so great for the spread! But I'm fine so nobody need worry about these things anymore!

Oh I thought X Men 2 was good (but I've been in a bit of Marvel moment of late after watching Daredevil twice on the planes home) ... next planned Cinema visit is Matrix Reloaded ... sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home