January 17, 2003

Today has been one of those days when try as you might not a lot of productive working is going to be done! I started work at 0725hrs ... and was pretty alive and with it, coffee not required until late morning! But alas my dutch visitors didn't arrive until after 9am for an 8am meeting! So have spent far too long today being stood a old linkspan being blown about ... but it hopefully leaves site in two weeks time! Then it was onto the divers who were fab in getting my mud samples done by midday to go off to CEFAS ... results back in about 6weeks for the gunk they find (and some of it looked rather black and not natural!) So it was into Civic for longer than the 20mins I planned (and bays I parked in) to sort out couriering a cool box with 4 glass jars of mud ..... but then things brightened as I went home for lunch and saw Dr T who was up a lot later than me and generally not doing a lot today! .... surprise surprise I have an early night coming on! I even managed to finally make it in Office World to get some acetates you write on (harder to find than you think) to make some more greetings cards with in the attempt to get some more pennies together for the GGUK bit of NZ (as opposed to the Holiday bit of the trip!)

Well I suppose I should attempt to get some proper work done this afternoon .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home